If you are looking for an application that will conveniently download Youtube videos on to your phone, then look no further, Vidmate is your answer. This fantastic application makes it possible for you to download videos from almost any site, especially Youtube. The save offline feature of YouTube is sometimes not useful when the offline videos have to be downloaded again. This is where Vidmate comes in, it offers to download videos so that you could watch them offline for any number of times. Having Vidmate Window on your PC will come in handy someday.
Vidmate for Windows Download ( Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 )
Vidmate is an Android application, it has not been yet developed for the Windows OS or the Mac OS. But, there are other ways to install this fantastic application on your computer. For that, you will have to first install BlueStacks on to your computer system. This will act as an Android OS on your computer and allow you to run Vidmate over its platform. So we will approach our goal in two major steps, downloading Bluestacks and then using it to install Vidmate. Now without much ado, let us begin.
Step 1 – Installing BlueStacks
- Launch Google Chrome or any other internet browser over your computer.
- On the search bar type in “Download BlueStacks” and from the list of results select the first one. Alternatively, you can click on this link, which will directly take you to the download page.
- On the download page, you will see a green colored download button, click on it and choose a folder on your computer to install the files.
- Wait as the download might take some time and then return to the home screen.
Step 2 – Installing Vidmate using BlueStacks
- Again, launch the internet browser and click on the below button to download Vidmate APK.
- After the download is finished, open BlueStacks and go to “My Apps” tab.
- On the bottom-right corner of the “My Apps” tab, you will find Install Apk button click on it and find the Vidmate Apk.
- This should install the apk file on BlueStacks and you can access Vidmate using Bluestacks after successful installation.